Monday, May 10, 2010

{meet the volunteers: Gus & Ruby Letterpress}

Portsmouth is one of my favorite towns in New Hampshire. I'll pretty much make up any excuse to get myself over there. So, even if Gus & Ruby Letterpress wasn't one of the cutest dang shops in town, I probably would have tried to find a reason to visit while scouting for Come Together vendors...luckily for me, if you want the best in local letterpress, G&R is the place to visit! Not only do Samantha and Whitney (the owners of the shop - Gus and Ruby are their canine companions) stock the most charming invitations and prints that I've seen, but they do their own design and print work as well. Take a look at some of their work!

Picture+22

6a00e554ee8a2288330120a8ef7de3970b-500wi

img-inset-experience-3

img-inset-experience-save-the-date

How adorable is that, right? Such talent! Sam and Whitney kindly donated the lovely Come Together invitations you'll all be receiving in the mail this week. You'll love them...they're too danged cute. Thanks, ladies!
Kate and Lara

No comments:

Post a Comment